INSTAGRAM♥

Saturday, June 27, 2015

My watermelon dream.

Source: Tumblr

It may be weird that I'm actually blogging about this at 7AM, but I just feel like blogging at this time. lol
My randomness strikes, at this hour.

What makes me writing this post?
I had a dream just now, and then I felt sooo hot and I just woke up at 6AM.
Can you believe it?? Neither do I.
Because a girl like me, who only falls asleep at 3AM will wake up this early. Miracle! hah.

Anyway, that's not the point. Hahahaha
The point is, I had this weird dream. or I'll probably say that it's a sweet dream.
It makes me happy though.

In the dream, I was eating this watermelon, and there were lots and lots of watermelon in front of me and I just can't stop eating. LOL
Then I felt so hot, I just woke up suddenly and poof! My watermelon dream has gone.
And now I'm cravings for the entire watermelon.
It's like, "GIVE ME THE WATERMELONS RAIN RIGHT NOW!"
Source: Tumblr

Weird thing is that my mom just told us to eat the watermelon in the fridge yesterday.
So of course, I woke up and headed to the kitchen to have my watermelon.
Sort of like, to fulfil my dream - to really eat watermelon. HAHAHA

This is really a random post. 
But if you know me, you should know that I'm a sucker for watermelon juice.
It's my favoriteeeee and now I really really need another slice of watermelon.

Thank you for your time, and let's enjoy watermelon, shall we?
Cheers!

Source: Tumblr

No comments: