INSTAGRAM♥

Monday, March 19, 2012

ELECOLDXHOT. (ECX)

I loveee watching dance competition and dance shows.
No, I'm not a dancer. I don't dance. Haha.
But seeing the dancing passion in them, watching them dancing energetically, it somehow motivated me to pursue my dreams too.
Why do I feel so? Because when they dance, you could feel that they actually put a lot of efforts in it.
They spend all of their time choreographing and practicing the dance steps. It's not easy...
And they have to perform in front of a big crowd, that's a big courage.
So, I'm really impressed by them.

I really love this group from Malaysia, ELECOLDXHOT!
I think that they're really awesome with their dance moves. They rock! \m/
I always watch their videos on YouTube, and here are some that I would like to share with y'all.


They also performed during LMFAO official launching at Sunway Pyramid.

A video from Elecoldxhot's leader, Chriz Ooi.

Anddd.. I find this funny! LOL

Recently, they've joined Singapore Dance Delight (SDD) Vol. 3 and they're the 1st runner up in the competition! :D
Can you see that at 2:45? OUCH.

After watching all these videos,
are you a fan now? ;)

Like their page on Facebook.
Follow them on Twitter.

No comments: